Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Treatment in Cleveland
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a type of anxiety disorder. It can occur after you have gone through an extreme emotional trauma that involved the threat of injury or death.
PTSD can occur at any age, after events such as:
- Car accidents
- Domestic abuse
- Natural disasters
- Prison stay
- Sexual assault
Why Consider Treatment at Highland Springs
Treatment for PTSD involves a combination behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication. The Highland Springs multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists and clinicians work together to thoroughly assess each patient and ensure they receive a customized plan of care.
Treatment for PTSD Can Include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT)
- Solution-focused therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness & wellness education, nutrition education
Levels of Care for PTSD
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some related questions and answers that you might find useful. If you need more information, you can call us 24/7 at 216-302-3070.
View more frequently asked questions.