Anxiety Disorder Treatment in Cleveland
Anxiety disorders are classified according to specific symptoms and behaviors. Everyone experiences anxiety in response to the stress of everyday life. For someone with an anxiety disorder, however, those feelings of worry and fear are more intense and persistent.
Why Consider Treatment at Highland Springs
The Highland Springs multidisciplinary team works together to accurately diagnose anxiety disorders and provide each patient with a plan of care customized to their individual needs. Commonly diagnosed anxiety disorders include generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), panic disorder, phobias and social anxiety disorder.
Treatment for anxiety disorders can include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT)
- Solution-focused therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness and wellness education, nutrition education
Levels of Care for Anxiety
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some related questions and answers that you might find useful. If you need more information, you can call us 24/7 at 216-302-3070.
View more frequently asked questions.